The fiber laser cutting machine is used primarily for a quick shearing of metal sheets and pipes, including stainless steel, carbon steel, manganese steel, galvanized steel, various alloy plates and rare metal. The sheared metal pieces and pipes are then used in in household appliances, sheet metal boxes and frames, lighting hardware, advertising signs, automobile parts, metal products and sheet metal shearing and processes.
|Maximum laser power||Optical fiber500W-1000W|
|Aiming and position||Red light indicator|
|Effective process range||3000*1500mm|
|Maximum location speed||127/60 mm/min|
|X/Y axis location accuracy||±0.03mm|
|X/Y axis repeated location accuracy||±0.02mm|
|Maximum cutting thickness||Stainless steel≤3mm|
|Supporting picture formats||DXF (Supporting the Auto CAD software )|
|Integrated power consumption||≤10KW|
|Power supply||Four-wire three-phase alternating current|
1.The fiber laser cutting machine can use air, oxygen, and nitrogen as fuel for shearing multiple types of sheet metal.
2. Optical fiber laser with high performance: the service life reaches up to 100,000 hours
3. Fast speed; high efficiency: The shear thickness is 1mm, and the shear length is 10 meters/minute.
4. The shear edge features a high quality with a small deformation. The appearance is smooth and beautiful.
5. The fiber laser cutting machine uses a rotating mechanism and servo motor, thus ensuring an excellent dynamic performance and high shear precision.
6. High degree of automation: operation is easy and convenient.
7. The laser generator requires no maintenance.
8. The pallet changer is an optional choice.
Jiashida is a sheet metal fabrication equipment manufacturer and supplier, offering all kinds of sheet metal metalwork machinery like hydraulic shear, press brake, punch press, plate roll bender and sheet metal shears, metal benders. We have well trained and experienced team and fully equipped machining equipment to guarantee that we offer good quality metalworking machines.
sheet metal cutting, laser cutter, metal cutter, metal fabrication