How to deal with the partial failure of hydraulic metal bending press brakes
The metal bending press brake is mainly used for the bending and processing of stainless steel, iron, copper, and aluminum sheets. The machine uses molds of various shapes in order to bend the workpiece into shapes of consistent dimensions.
The workbench of the hydraulic metal bending press brake consists of a pedestal and pressure plate, while the pedestal contains a shell, coil and cover plate. The coil is located in the hollow of the pedestal shell, and the cover plate covers the top of the hollow. The hydraulic metal bending press brake uses the wire to electrify the coil which produces the attraction force of the pressure plate, then completes the sheet clamping between the pressure plate and pedestal. Since the machine uses electromagnetic force clamping, the pressure plate can be used on many different products.
Fault: The cartridge valve or main valve cartridge may jam: The damping hole is blocked.
Solution: Assemble the hydraulic metal bending press brake mold relief valve, clean and re-install.
Fault: Three-phase power, motor reversal.
Solution: Adjustment of the phase sequence of the three-phase power.
Fault: The metal bending press brake is low on fluid.
Reason one: Checking whether the oil level of the mold oil tank is low and if the connector has sunken.
Solution: Inject oil into the oil tank until the oil level is above 5mm for the connector, covering the connector.
Reason two: Checking whether the speed is too fast which can cause the metal bending press brake to not have enough liquid.
Solution: Modify the hydraulic metal bending press brake mold system parameters to lower the speed.
Reason three: Due to oil pollution, the valve cartridge movement of the prefill valve becomes inflexible and experiences a jam. This leads to the metal bending press brake to not have enough liquid.
Solution: Clean the hydraulic metal bending press brake mold prefill valve, and reinstall it making the valve cartridge more flexible.
Maintenance required for the metal bending press brake equipment and oil circuit.
The most important part of the hydraulic metal bending press brake is the hydraulic system. Please note: The hydraulic lubrication, inspection and maintenance must be performed on a consistent basis, this is crucial. Please perform as follows.
1. Clean the hydraulic parts monthly, don't use detergent and prevent dirt from entering into the system;
2. When the new metal bending press brake equipment has been in operation for one month, the operator should inspect the oil tube bending section for any deformation and the should replace it if there is any problem. After the second month, the operator should repair/replace all the connectors of the equipment during shutdown of the machine;
Hydraulic oil circuit:
1. Inspecting the oil level of the oil tank and injecting the hydraulic oil routinely;
2. The new metal bending press brake oil should be changed after working for 2000 hours, and then after operating for 4000 to 6000 hours. The worker should clean the oil tank when he changes oil;
3. The system oil temperature should be controled between 35 centigrade and 60 centigrade, and not over 70 centigrade, when the temperature is too high, the oil quality and equipment will be damaged;
4. The lubricating points should inject oil on time and the choice of hydraulic oil is decided by different conditions;
1. When the worker changes the oil, the filter should be replaced or cleaned completely.
2. When unclean oil leads to abnormal operation of the filter, and the machine tool is alarming, then the filter should be replaced.
When operating the hydraulic guillotine shear, the worker should pay attention to check the machine
When operating the hydraulic guillotine shear, the worker should pay close attention to the following:
(1) The worker should seriously inspect every part of the sheet metal guillotine hydraulic shear to ensure it is working well, such as whether the electrical equipment and lubrication system are working well; The worker should clean the workbench and the surroundings to ensure there are no miscellaneous objects like tools and scrap materials.
(2) Don't operate the hydraulic guillotine shear with only one worker, 2 or 3 workers are required cooperatively to feed material, control the accuracy and fetch material and one worker is needed for control.
(3) The worker adjusts the cutter gap of the sheet metal guillotine hydraulic shear according to the specified shear thickness. The machine should not shear 2 kinds of sheet metal with different sizes and textures at the same time and should not shear the material piled one on top of another. The shearing sheet metal surface should be smooth and the narrow sheet metal which cannot be tightly pressed won't be sheared.
(4) The belt, flywheel, gear and axle of the hydraulic guillotine shear should all have protective covers installed.
(5) When operating the sheet metal guillotine hydraulic shear, the operator's fingers should always remain more than 200 mm away from the cutter and the tightly pressed device.
(6) The protective fence which needs to be installed in the hydraulic guillotine shear should not block the operator's view so that he can't see the shearing part. The operator should clear away the scrap material, routinely in order to prevent operators from injury.